The strengths of concrete modular housing result from the construction process which enables to:
- reduce costs
- reduce the construction time
- improve energy efficiency
- improve the quality of the building
- reduce the environmental impact
They also result from choosing concrete as the main material for the structure, hence giving it outstanding long-lasting, architectonic qualities and offering exceptional resistance to fire, wind, earthquakes and in a sea environment.
The walls offer a perfect resistance to climatic stress. They can be covered by :
The upper slab of our concrete modules is the ideal medium for receiving a green roof or terrace.
The thermal performances of a Cubik-Home house can go beyond those defined by the 2012 thermal regulations.
The cellulose wading insulating material improves hydrometry and thermal phase.
The remarkable sound insulation of our modules has been obtained by adding the different materials composing the walls.
IMPACT FOR THE USERS
- FINANCIAL ACCESSIBILITY
- REDUCTION OF ENERGETIC COSTS
- MODULARITY, UPGRADEABILITY
- EQUIPMENT INTEGRATION
- SMART HOUSE, MOVABLE
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
- RATIONAL RESSOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- LESS MATTER, LESS CO2
- WASTE REDUCTION
- LOW IMPACT ON SITE
- LESS WORK HARDNESS
- IMPROVEMENT OF WORKING CONDITIONS
- REDUCTION OF BUILDING SITE ACCIDENTS
- WORKS WITHOUT NUISANCE
- INNOVATION – HOME OF THE FUTURE
- REDUCTION OF TIME AND INTERCALARY EXPENSES
- GLOBAL BUDGET-CONTROL
- EXCELLENT LOAN/SERVICE CHARGES RATIO
- QUALITY CONTROL
- QUICKLY WATER-TIGHT AND AIR-TIGHT
- REDUCTION OF STEALING RISKS